11-13 September 2019
Melbourne Convention Centre, Level 1
When and where is the 2019 World Plumbing Conference being held?
The Conference is being held at Melbourne Convention Centre from 11- 13 September 2019.
When do conference registrations open?
Registrations are now open, with early bird rates available until 11 March 2019. Registrations can be made here.
Do you have early bird pricing?
Yes, early bird prices are available from 11 September 2018 until World Plumbing Day, 11 March 2019
How do I register?
When and how is payment required?
What is included in a conference registration?
A single day registration includes attendance at any one day of business sessions.
Tickets to the Gala Dinner (Plumbing and Fire Industry Awards) on Friday 13 September should be purchased separately, either at the time of registration or at a later date.
Additional tickets can be purchased for the welcome function.
Do I need a visa?
All visitors to Australia must have a valid visa to travel to and enter Australia, including Commonwealth & US passport holders.
Welcome letters can be requested by emailing the Conference Managers (firstname.lastname@example.org) following completion of Conference registration. For VISA information download the information fact sheet from the Australian Immigration Office.
Please note that you must complete your conference registration before requesting a welcome letter to support your visa application. If you are unsuccessful in obtaining a visa, we will refund your registration in full less $66 processing admin fee.
Note – it is strongly recommended that Australian visa applications are lodged at least two months prior to departure from your point of origin. This may not be organised upon arrival.
Am I eligible for the member rate?
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- ASSE International (American Society of Inspectors of Plumbing and Sanitary Engineers)
- Association of Plumbing & Heating Contractors
- Blik-og Rorarbejderforbundet
- British Plumbing Employers’ Council
- Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating
- China Building Ceramic & Sanitaryware
- City and Guilds
- Indian Plumbing Association
- Indian Plumbing Skills Council
- Institute of Plumbing of South Africa
- Master Plumbers & Gasfitters of Western Australia
- Master Plumbers & Mechanical Contractors of NSW
- Master Plumbers New Zealand
- Master Plumbers’ & Mechanical Services Association of Australia
- Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada
- National Inspection Testing Certification
- Norske RÃ¸rgrossisters Forening
- NSF International
- Plumbers, Gasfitters & Drainlayers Board
- Plumbing Facilities Committee of China Co
- Plumbing Manufacturers International
- Plumbing Products Industry Group
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC)
- Scotland & Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers Federation
- Singapore Plumbing Society
- The Bathroom Manufacturers Association
- The Chartered Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineering
- The IAPMO Group
- The Institute of Plumbing Australia Inc.
- The Skills Organisation, Auckland
- UA of Journeymen and Apprentices Canada
- United Association (UA)
- United Skilled Plumbers Association of the Philippines (USPA)
- World Plumbing Council Individual Member
- Zentralverband Sanitar Heizung Klima
Can I attend only one day of conference?
Is there a conference schedule available?
Can I make a change to my booking later?
I can no longer attend, can I get a refund?
All cancellations and/or amendments must be made in writing to email@example.com. A substitute delegate may attend in your place by prior arrangement where deemed appropriate, subject to a $66.00 processing fee. Note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
Cancellations received on or before 11 August 2019 will be refunded in full, less 25% of the fee to cover administration costs. No registration refunds will be made after this date.
Please contact the Conference Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
I can no longer attend, can I transfer my registration to someone else?
Do I have to organise my own accommodation?
Do I have to organise my own travel?
Do you have a partner’s program?
Recommended activities for partners are currently underdevelopment. Email email@example.com for more information.
Will you have translation available?
How can my organisation be involved?
What should I wear?
All sessions and the welcome function will be business casual.
Gala Dinner/ Plumbing & Fire Awards dinner requires formal wear.